Monday, September 04, 2006

If I Was A Flashy Quotable Critic...

Sean Jones (Nathan Phillips) : "It's getting hot in here..." Nelville Flynn (Samuel L. Jackson) : "I'm from Tennessee, I didn't notice!" - SNAKES ON A PLANE (Dir. David R. Ellis) Well now that the country has gotten over SNAKES ON A PLANE (pretty much on its opening weekend a few weeks back) and the summer movie season is over we can do a little summing up. I sure don't want to work up a full review post of SOAP so I thought I'd pretend to be a flashy quotable critic and go with a 2 word review : "Entertaining Crap!" says Daniel C. Johnson from FILM BABBLE BLOG (Chapel Hill, NC) Hey I like that - I'll try that brief snappy approach with a few other summer flicks : WORLD TRADE CENTER (Dir. Oliver Stone) "Earnest effort but unabashedly undercooked" - DANIEL COOK JOHNSON of the #1 internet site for aimless movie chit-chat - FILM BABBLE BLOG August 30th, 2006 LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE (Directed by Jonathan Dayton & Valerie Faris) - "Finely tuned fun for lovers of the predictably quirky" - so sez the most trusted influential babblin' blogger on the web today - Danny J of FILM BABBLE BLOG August 25th, 2006 More later...

No comments: